Her Young Son Came Home from A Party with Odd Marks. What Doctors Reveal the Cause? OMG!

Do you have small kids? Well, if your answer is yes, then you’ve probably seen plenty of those big inflatable bounce houses at birthday parties or special gatherings, right? And, until now, you’ve probably thought that they were harmless fun, just a way for the kids to let out all that energy after eating a few too many slices of cake. But, unfortunately, you were wrong. Some experts think that the bounce houses are a lot more dangerous than we ever imagined.

This woman, Brenda Sanderson, knows the dangers of a bounce house and she wants to share them with rest of the world. Her 10-year-old son developed unexplained sores all across his body after jumping in a bounce house at a graduation party. Well, at first, Brenda thought it was nothing, but everything took a turn for the worse once they went to the doctor. Her worst nightmare had come true.

She says that the marks on her son were constantly growing and oozing, signs of a serous staph infection. The doctors confirmed it after a short examination and made sure that she was aware of the dangerous situation. Note: they said that staph infection can become deadly pretty quickly if not treated immediately and properly, Once the doctor learned that the boy had been playing in a bounce house, it was obvious.

The doctors said that these bouncing houses are just like a wrestling mat. Staph infections come from a gym or something that’s not being washed or cleansed properly, will start to create a bacterium. This means that you should be very careful and before you rent a bounce house for your kid’s next birthday, make sure to ask the company about their cleaning procedures. Or better yet, just forget it and buy the kid a trampoline – two birds with one stone. Don’t forget to share this story so parents will be aware of the dangers of dirty bounce houses. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.

Please SHARE this story so parents will be aware of the dangers of dirty bounce houses!



Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.