Unfortunately, the real and ugly truth is that many people around the world, especially women, suffer from these both aesthetic and health problems: cracked capillaries, visible veins, painful and swollen feet. Nobody is immune to this aesthetic problem.
The medical experts claim that it’s a common sign of weakened blood vessels, mostly because of the external factors. In this article we are going to show you how to make the most powerful home remedy against varicose veins.
You should know that standing, sitting, and wearing uncomfortable shoes with too high or low heels can speed up the process of varicose veins. Pregnancy can speed up the process as well.
You should also know that nutrition is extremely important for preventing and treating this aesthetic problem. Make sure you consume enough animal protein and plenty of vitamin C, in order to prevent varicose veins.
Note: this remedy is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
You will need the following ingredients:
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup of Aloe Vera gel
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
Here’s what you need to do – just put all the ingredients mentioned above into a blender and mix until you get a fine mixture that looks like a paste. Note: you can double the ingredients or you can increase the amount which depends on the area that needs to be coated.
How to use it – it’s very simple: you just have to apply this mixture on the affected area and fix it with a bandage if you need. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. Note: make sure you raise your legs upwards. It will speed up the healing process. You should use this treatment every day – until you get the desired results.
About the Ingredients:
- Carrots – they contain high amounts of antioxidants, which are used in many cosmetic products and creams.
- Apple cider vinegar – it works as powerful anticoagulant or blood thinner, and it help to prevent blood clots.
- Aloe Vera gel – this super healthy gel is used for treating and preventing many diseases, including inflammation of the skin.
How to Reduce the Discomfort – Useful Tips:
Note: well, if you want to reduce the discomfort caused by varicose veins and avoid more of these spider-like veins from appearing as much as possible you must carry out the following measures daily:
- Have a healthy, balanced diet to avoid becoming overweight or suffering from constipation, since both conditions increase your chances of developing varicose veins.
- Exercise regularly especially by doing activities that boost the blood circulation in the legs such as walking, running, swimming, biking, pilates, etc.
- Avoid standing for long periods or sitting while in the same body position.
- Wear shoes that fit you well and that are comfortable. Find out what are the best shoes to prevent varicose veins.
- Use blood-thinning creams on your legs.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, if you suffer from this type of problem, then you should definitely try this homemade remedy. You will be amazed by the results. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a nice day!