We all know that processed foods, junk food, GMOs and sugary stuff are really bad for us. So, the bad thing is that we all know that these foods are destroying our health every day, but most of us still ignore this fact. The real truth is that these foods are destroying our organism and make us obese, and they are the actual cause for many diseases. But, that’s not all. You should also know that these foods are disrupting our pH balance as well, which can be very dangerous. The medical experts claim that the human bodies are designed to be alkaline, which means that if we eat too much processed and junk food there is a big chance that we’re disrupting this alkaline environment and making our organism acidic.
So, this actually means that if our pH value changes from the normal alkaline level to harmful acidic conditions – it will start affecting our immune system and make us more susceptible to disease. If your pH scale goes from alkaline to acidic, this means that your organism will be the “perfect” environment for many diseases, including the most dangerous one – cancer. Acidic environment is the best environment for the cancer cells growth.
The real truth is that some people think that if they’re eating healthy – they have nothing to worry about. But, that’s not entirely true!You should know that these alkaline foods are extremely beneficial for your health in general. This is why you should consume these foods every day. It will improve your health and you will feel much better.
Top Five Alkaline Foods
Let me ask you a simple question – did you know that Swiss chard is one of the best alkaline foods which also has the ability to protect your organism from viruses and bacteria and fight off the free radicals in your body? Well, I can bet that you didn’t know that one, right?
Another quick question – did you know that melon is an excellent colon cleanser? Well yes, the melon’s 8.5 pH level makes it a superfood you must include in your diet. You should also know that watermelon is also very beneficial because it’s rich in fibers and contains 92% water.
You should definitely try some buckwheat. Buckwheat will provide you with enough energy to last you throughout the day and protect your heart and cardiovascular system as well.
Did you know that olive oil is one of the healthiest sources of fat on the planet? Well yes, and it’s loaded with healthy nutrients and it can provide many health benefits. Olive oil is loaded with Vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids like no other food.
Flax seeds are powerful and effective alkaline food. Flax seeds are loaded with fibers and vitamin E. They have anti-inflammatory properties and can ease the hot flashes in menopausal women.
Other Alkaline Foods
- Grapes – are loaded with multivitamins and antioxidants, they can lower high blood pressure.
- Pineapple – speed up the weight loss process.
- Alfalfa Sprouts –easy to digest and rich in enzymes which maintain hormonal balance.
- Seaweeds – seaweed contains high amounts of iron and it has anti-acid properties.
- Quinoa – maintain your blood sugar levels under control with quinoa.
- Cucumber – cucumber’s 90% water content will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- Parsley – parsley works great as an intestinal detox.
- Cauliflower – you can consume cauliflower, instead of bread.
- Grapefruit – grapefruit is loaded with Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Avocado – they are loaded with healthy monounsaturated fats for a healthy heart.
- Lemons– some experts claim that lemons are the most powerful alkalizing food on the planet. Lemons can prevent cold, cough and flu.
- Brussels sprouts – they have powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Sauerkraut – the medical experts claim that if you add fermented foods into your healthy diet, you actually add probiotics to your diet.
- Bananas – did you know that a ripe banana is a powerful anti-cancer food?
- Berries – are loaded with antioxidants and other healthy nutrients.
- Carrots – contain high amounts of beta-carotene, which can improve your eyesight.
- Garlic – will keep your blood pressure under control and provide other health benefits as well.
- Broccoli – is known by its cholesterol- lowering properties.
- Mango – did you know that mango works great as an excellent fruit for colon cleansing?
- Spinach – spinach is the ultimate, vitamin-packed vegetable.
- Oranges – are excellent protection against colds.
- Papaya – it possesses natural laxative properties which cleanse your colon from toxins.
It’s extremely important for you to know that these super healthy foods can restore the pH balance in your organism, and provide other health benefits as well. This is why you should eat these foods every day and protect yourself from many diseases, including cancer. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.